Sunday 15 September 2013

See u on the next project

Hello everybody,

I really apologies (again :-S) for disappear a long while last weeks. The last days have been crazy so I didn't have time enough to update with a last officially posting on this domain. This one.


Since this project started over 3-4 months ago, I have been somehow surprised with the amount of views the most of my posts had. I have been gratefully amazed. However, the workload required more time than expected considering that I must read rather press media as well as screening the news according to the issues of this blog.

This was the first time I decided to embrace the adventure of creating a blog. It has been more than a simply enriching experience where I have learnt more than I though as started. At the most important, I had fun doing it!

That's way I'm gonna' focus on a new project:


After studying a huge load of information about this mental disease I found out there is no so many websites around the Net talking about this malignant disease and there are some gaps that it would be possible to cover them.

I'll post either english or spanish as I did so far and I would like you follow me on this new project as you did in the former.

Just let me say: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ATTENTION

No comments:

Post a Comment