Monday 17 June 2013

Getting to know myself

Some days ago I came across a sentence "Be yourself; everyone is already taken" by Oscar Wilde.

I just started to believe that something is true on these words. Maybe we can't deny what we believe in as well as who we really are. Maybe we can't choose any other pathway than who wrote our destiny or whatsoever. Anyway it's clearly sure that you need to walk straight on with lack of awareness of where you are going. Just start walking, period. That's damned but you need to do it. It's not so easy knowing which path you choose but all of us are utterly capable of getting the first step.

I decided to myself not be afraid and be focused, determined and single-minded in my own path. Let see if I become to any finish line.

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment